Why study in Canada?
Canada has many reasons to be counted among the best international study destinations. It offers a wide variety of course options ranging from undergraduate diplomas to master’s degrees. Research is a key component of Canadian universities and it plays a great role at the forefront of technology.
It is a peaceful and safe country and is considered among the best countries to live in. Three Canadian cities viz. Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary fall under the top 10 “Most Liveable Cities” in the world.
- Canada’s universities are amongst the top international ranking universities and maintain high standards of academic excellence with tuition fees being the lowest in English-speaking countries.
- The United Nations ranked Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. Students in Canada opt to work after graduation and make Canada permanent home by applying for permanent residency
- Very multicultural over 90 languages spoken in larger cities.
- Canadian Universities are diversified and have good quality with variety of programs (certificates, diplomas, associate degrees, degrees, masters, doctorate, etc.)
- Canadian government have subsidized tuition fees are relatively affordable when compared to US, UK and Australian Universities. Canada provides a solid investment in education.
- Land Of Opportunities -Job opportunities are more, when Canada has one of the world’s best education systems, with outstanding programs in virtually all fields and Canadian university degrees are highly valued by employers around the world.
- Canada is increasing the number of International students so encouraging a lot of new students to apply at Canadian universities
1.Education is a provincial responsibility under the Canadian constitution, which means there are significant differences between the education systems of the different provinces.
2.The education system in Canada encompasses
- Universities are generally Public funded, provides courses ranging from Degree to P.HD and research based.
- Private community colleges/ technical institutes, career college’s universities and university colleges give diplomas which is skill based or Job oriented, that leads to bachelors in Universities with appropriate transfer of credits.
- 175 post-secondary institutions which are members of the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC) are officially known by a range of titles, including Community College, College, Technical Institute, University College, and Cégep.
- Public and private institutions. They may be “recognized,” “authorized,” “registered,” or “licensed” by government, or they may not be regulated in any way. All public and private “recognized” and “authorized” postsecondary institutions in Canada have been given the authority to grant academic credentials by their provincial or territorial governments through charters or legislation that ensures or enables mechanisms for institutional and program quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Study in UK and UK colleges reliably rank most astounding in worldwide college, positioning
Australia is the third most popular destination for students in the English-speaking world
Canada has many reasons to be counted among the best international study destinations
Staying in NZ is an amazing opportunity for anyone who looks for adventure
Germany has been known to be the technological and economic powerhouse of the Europe
Ireland is a very beautiful and a green country which is located in the north-west of Europe
The quality of education is very high and the largest university is the University of Malta
The French higher education system is one of the best in Europe, and the world
Finding yourself in deep waters to get a high band score? Enquire and explore all the avenues with our team.